Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
How do stop premium cloud service
LYLNOZ78

How do I stop Cloud premium service and still keep the free service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do stop premium cloud service
JasonB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Based on the service plans available, Verizon Cloud has two levels: Premium and Free:

Premium -> Allows all features of the product to be available, all available Data Classes for Backup and Sync, share and editing options, Music Playback, and preview new features in a pre-release sections called "Beta Labs".

Free -> Sync you local contacts only between device and Cloud storage.

Both allow access to your Cloud via a Web Portal to manage content.

0 Likes
Ann154
Super User
Super User

Was that answer valid in 2017 when the OP asked their question? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are concerned to learn that you would like to stop your Verizon Cloud account, please take a moment to review the benefits of having our information stored in the link below:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/

If you would like to remove this feature, you can do it via My Verizon in the link below:

https://m.vzw.com/m/huRe

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
JasonB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Not per se, as there were "Cloud at no extra charge options" then based on wireless plan, as there are now.
The point of my posting to a 3-yr old topic was that often I see people comment on old topics with the same issue they have now, so I left this here as a current update to that old question, should a searcher seek to know.
Now when someone has the same question, they will see the current answer.

0 Likes