How do you restore deleted photos more than 30 days out
LENSQUIG

We were told by a local store representative that my daughter's account was fine and nothing needed to be done to her photos that were stored in Verizon Cloud. It wasn't going to go away. That was in Dec. She just checked and her photos are gone and her account ended in Jan. She is more than 30 days out so she was told nothing can be done. If the local store knew how to read an account correctly, we would have downloaded the photos or upgraded but now she's lost a year of photos. We are heartbroken. Is there anything that can be done to get those back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do you restore deleted photos more than 30 days out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Losing irreplaceable memories is never a good experience. All customers that were in jeopardy of losing their pictures were notified to update their Cloud storage by a certain date. For more information, visit: http://spr.ly/6584DwnLy and review option 1.

What make and model are the device? It is possible the pictures were backed up to another method of storage such as Google Photos or iCloud. We will be happy to assist you with uncovering all possibilities.

Colin H_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes