Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How to access my contacts online, in the free cloud, on the current Verizon website.
OscarNelsen1

Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 128GB; went to Verizon Cloud on phone and completed sync. 

Went online then Account>More>Text Online>Hover Over 3 Horizontal Bars>Manage Contacts.

Is that the only way or is there a shortcut?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How to access my contacts online, in the free cloud, on the current Verizon website.
jav6
Leader

@OscarNelsen1 wrote:

"Hover over My Verizon"

My Verizon is not on the current page; I tried searching for it.

Capture.JPG

You can create a short cut using:

https://cloud.verizon.com/vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to access my contacts online, in the free cloud, on the current Verizon website.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, OscarNelsen1! I appreciate your time today and would be happy to help with finding your contacts online through My Verizon Cloud. Please follow these steps below! 
First, navigate to Verizon.com and sign into your My Verizon account. Hover over My Verizon and From the My Services tab, select My Cloud Media & Contacts. Then, select the Contacts tab. From here, you can view all contacts backed up to your Verizon Cloud or click the magnifying glass to search for a specific contact

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
OscarNelsen1

"Hover over My Verizon"

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

@OscarNelsen1 wrote:

"Hover over My Verizon"

Capture.JPG

You can create a short cut using:

https://cloud.verizon.com/vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
OscarNelsen1

That'll work. Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there, Oscar. Thank you for reaching out to us. Here is some information about the Verizon Cloud:

https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/

^^^ Let me know if this helps you at all. 

*Faith

0 Likes
OscarNelsen1

I had before found the link you gave me, but I was looking for how to access contacts online and that question has been resolved with 2 solutions actually.  

Give me some time to go through all the references to Contacts again so I can try to figure out why the contact I edited online has not changed in my phone.  I originally added it to my phone and it appeared online, but the changes I made online never went back to the phone; not even as a new contact.

0 Likes
OscarNelsen1

My phone contacts are accurately reflected in the cloud.

If I login online and add or change a contact, the contacts on my phone do not change.   

Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, free cloud i.e. contacts only.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Oscar. Have you tried importing your contacts directly to your device as seen by the instructions here? --> http://spr.ly/6605MWRuz *Kris

0 Likes
OscarNelsen1

I think we got our goes-inta's and our goes-outta's confused.  Syncing moves my contacts from the phone to the cloud with no problem.  When anything is changed in the cloud, it does not import to the phone.

0 Likes