How to find duplicate photos on phone and in cloud for removal
amdarela

Is there a way to find and remove duplicate photos both on my device and on Verizon cloud/Google?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to find duplicate photos on phone and in cloud for removal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amdarela,

Thanks so much for getting in touch with us on the community member forums! We know how important it is to be able to manage all the pictures we take with our phones, and we're here to help. If you have your cloud set to sync pictures, it should automatically remove a picture from the cloud when deleted on the phon. Syncing will typically occur when connected to a WiFi network unless you've changed that in your settings.

If you have pictures in your cloud that are not in your phone and wish to delete them, you can also sign into your cloud online by logging into your My Verizon. This link will help with the details of signing in and managing content online, in case you have not done it in the past: http://vz.to/1IHBDyn

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
amdarela

This doesn't quite give the answer I am looking for.  I have 700+ pics on my phone and in cloud.  In some cases I have found 2-3 of the exact same pic and deleted the extras.  Because there are so many it is impossible for me to find all the duplicates unless there is a tool to do so.  There used to be one on my old phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amdarela,

We definitely want you to be able to manage your pictures easily and efficiently. The only tool available will be your phone’s gallery where your pictures are housed. Since Verizon Cloud will be reflective of what is in your gallery, this will be the management tool available.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes