How to get to settings in desk top application
momhef

I installed the Verizon Cloud desktop application and need to find how to get to the settings or where I set up what is backed up. All of my documents and files have green check marks, which I assume means they are set to be backed up-correct? When I open the Verizon Cloud desktop icon (or Start > (Programs) All Programs > Verizon > Cloud.), I just open to a folder "Verizon Cloud Sync" with settings option. How do I access my dashboard?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to get to settings in desk top application
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

momhef,

Sorry to hear about any trouble using the desktop application. I know how important it is to get everything backed up. Here's a link to the user's guide for the desktop client. It should be very helpful with answering all of your questions.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
momhef

Thank you for your response. I do not see a link to the user's guide.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

momhef,

Thanks so much for getting back with us. I also didn't see it in the response for some reason. Sorry about that. Try here: http://bit.ly/1NS7mRY

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

In your system tray, you'll see a little cloud on it.  Click on it, then click on show dashboard.  Next, tap on the Settings on the far right of the dashboard.

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

I don't think that link applies any more.    If you want to change what is backed up, you can use this link instead Manage Backup Settings - Verizon Cloud - Windows | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes