I accidentally deleted a photo from my verizon cloud that I no longer had in my photo gallery but it never showed up in the cloud trash folder
Justin14613

I deleted a photo from my cloud when I meant to download it and when I looking into how to get it back it told me by going to the website I can retrieve it from the trash folder. When I tried to do this I found that there were no photos in the trash at all. Is there a way for me to get the photo(s) back or are they permanently gone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I accidentally deleted a photo from my verizon cloud that I no longer had in my photo gallery but it never showed up in the cloud trash folder
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have been in your shoes after deleting a picture from my cloud accidentally Justin. I know its upsetting to lose a picture. Once its deleted from your phone and the cloud it can not be retrieved.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes