I am trying to install Verizon Cloud on my Ipad....
KOENIG1968

and on the back up screen, I choose what I want backed up and when I hit continue it says Invalid email format is specified.  There's no place to even enter email on that screen.  Help?

Thanks,

Beth

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am trying to install Verizon Cloud on my Ipad....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KOENIG1968, as someone who used Verizon cloud, I know that getting an error is less than ideal. Let's take a look at getting your cloud up and running. Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app? How does your set up process look prior to the error?

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KOENIG1968

The install was fine up until that point.  I did try the reinstalling thing but I keep getting the same error.  Not sure what the issue is.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KOENIG1968 -

Let's keep going.. I want to help you resolve this. Is this an iPad that you currently have active on your Verizon account? 

Are you able to get to the home page of the Cloud app through the iPad? If so, please click the three lines in the top left corner and select Settings. There is a field that says Email Addresses. Is there anything listed there?

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KOENIG1968

No, it goes right to the cloud setup screen with the backup questions.  No home screen or three dots.  I wonder, I had no issue putting it on my phone but my email is different from my husbands who is the primary account holder, would that make a difference?  But again, it never asked for my email anyway.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking the steps that you have to troubleshoot. I have sent you a Direct Message so we can further investigate the account provisioning. I will look forward to working with you!

YaleK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TOPDOWN_MUSICUP

I'm having exact same problem. I too am trying to do this on my iPad and I am in the exact same position as the original poster. There is no option to change anything. Just leaves you stuck. Help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@TOPDOWN_MUSICUP

Help has arrived. I want to ensure you’re able to successfully install the Verizon Cloud application on your iPad device. Which iPad do you have? What is your iPad current software version number: http://vz.to/2sb1kat? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
EMIBON96

I have the Apple IPad Air 2 and it's running iOS 10.3.2

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that your issue is properly looked into, EMIBON96. Just to be sure, you are experiencing the same error as reported in this thread, correct?

HarleyE_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes