Re: I can not access the Cloud from a computer
MATBOD6
Enthusiast - Level 2

Welcome to the Verizon Clown Cloud.

Its been down for weeks now with no end in sight and its an issue they obviously don't want to give a straight answer on.  That's some kind of customer service for you.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have restored our cloud servers, however, you still may experience times where you are unable to sync your device, or see your content. This is to ensure that the servers remain available. We expect to have all limits to be lifted by 2/16 and Verizon Cloud services will return to normal. Be rest assured no data has been lost during this outage.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BRANDJJJR

Feb 14th still no access at ANY TIME to the cloud. Is the 16th still an accurate fix day or just another promise that will be pushed out again when the date hits? Very Frustrating to keep getting empty answers/promises.

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree, first they ignored the problem, then they said it would be fixed on February 6, now saying February 16.  I hope they really are fixing it.

DOREGA34
Enthusiast - Level 2

My problem is iCloud deleting my contacts not veriz cloud but they are not answering my messages on any of the forms here and the people in the store have no clue. Verizon does not want to give me years ago

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRANDJJJR, we want you to be able to access your Verizon Cloud. Are you try to access it from your phone or a computer? If you are using your phone, what kind of phone do you have? Is your application up to date? 

YeseniaV_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BRANDJJJR

I have a Driod max 2, and the app is as up to date as I can get it. It used to work perfectly fine.

I can not access my cloud through the Verizon web site. All I get is a "something went wrong message".

On my phone I am finally able to see a very out of date listing of photos but can not perform a new backup to save newer ones, delete any photos or download the photos it shows me. I keep getting a "no data connection error" or a "cannot connect to cloud. no internet connection. verify and try again" wording may not be exact as i'm going by memory. This has been an issue since early to mid January. I know I have a wireless connection and a 4G connection as they work great for everything else.

Please advise as this is getting very aggravating.

James

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRANDJJJR,

We definitely want this to be resolved for you. Please reply to the Private Message I have sent you.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DOREGA34, we are sad to hear that your contacts were lost on your phone. We wish that we had a way to help assist you with iCloud. However that is a service from Apple, so we have no connection to that service. The best thing to do is to reach out to Apple directly for steps on possibly reloading your phone with a previous iCloud backup.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pbug561
Contributor - Level 1

So, late November 2020, and my brand new laptop with FIOS 1gb service feeding it, and Verizon Cloud cannot reach from it to the internet.  Beyond it's not working, it is driving me crazy with error messages.  Anyone, from Verizon or otherwise, have any idea of what this clearly long standing problem is?

0 Likes