I can not access the Cloud from a computer
MITCHNJULIE

Previously, I could access the Cloud by logging on to a computer. Now, it appears to be thinking but nothing ever appears. What can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I can not access the Cloud from a computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have restored our cloud servers, however, you still may experience times where you are unable to sync your device, or see your content. This is to ensure that the servers remain available. We expect to have all limits to be lifted by 2/16 and Verizon Cloud services will return to normal. Be rest assured no data has been lost during this outage.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There have been numerous threads the past week or so regarding issues with Cloud.  Apparently there's an outage; VzW reps haven't posted yet when it might be corrected.

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem.  Can't get any answers. Verizon seems clueless on this issue and won't say anything about it.

cflutist
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had Tier 2 ticket that they erroneously closed. Was told that it is a regional issue with the encryption used to access two of their servers.

Their estimated ETA for a fix is by Monday February 6th. Was told the data itself is backed up in triplicate. The example the CSR gave is that the locked is broken to the safe, but the contents in the safe are ok.

Should mention that hubby's cloud access is fine, but we don't know which physical server his data resides on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for reaching out to us via the forums.

Verizon has been working diligently to resolve your cloud trouble. We expect this issue to be fixed by Monday 2/6. Thank you for your patience.

TamaraH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JustCommenting

Ummm - today is the 6th & still no access to the Cloud via computer?  Do you have an update on the ETA for the fix?  Thanks.

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still cannot access Cloud via a laptop computer. Can't even reach the webpage.  Just clocks forever, then get an error message "not available" or "can't load". Is someone at Verizon really looking into this?  It's ridiculous.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to learn that you're still having trouble with the Cloud, this is not the experience we want for you. Please check your private messages for additional assistance.

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tonyome, here's a 2nd pair of eyes to look into this. Verizon Cloud is compatible with most laptops and desktop computers. Did you download the software to your laptop? Let's make sure that your device is compatible at

www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/?task=cloud#item9

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
JustCommenting

I guess I don’t understand. I have an HP Envy Notebook. It’s a very common computer. Why isn’t it compatible? It’s only 1 year old – and it was recommended by Geek Squad. I could understand if it was an obscure off-brand laptop. But HP? It has the largest notebook market share in the world???? Please help me understand why Verizon wouldn’t support HP laptops.

Jill

0 Likes