I cannot setup Verizon Cloud on my wife's iPhone 6. After entering user id and password I get 'oops something went wrong. Try again later'. Useless error message.
thomasp3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had my wife reset her password. She can login to My Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I cannot setup Verizon Cloud on my wife's iPhone 6. After entering user id and password I get 'oops something went wrong. Try again later'. Useless error message.
thomasp3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did uninstall and reinstall and this did not work.

This issue can be closed. Sometimes time solves problems, I was able to log my wife's phone into Verizon Cloud last night.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I cannot setup Verizon Cloud on my wife's iPhone 6. After entering user id and password I get 'oops something went wrong. Try again later'. Useless error message.
thomasp3
Enthusiast - Level 2

The correct error message is "Something Went Wrong We can't connect to your Cloud now. Please try again later."

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thomasp3,
We definitely want to make sure that your wife can access and store all your Verizon Cloud information via her iPhone. Is her current iOS up to date? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application back onto her phone?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
thomasp3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did uninstall and reinstall and this did not work.

This issue can be closed. Sometimes time solves problems, I was able to log my wife's phone into Verizon Cloud last night.

Thank you.

0 Likes