I don't want verizon cloud, does that effect my verizon account

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I don't want verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The good news is that the Verizon Cloud will not affect your account if you don't want it anymore. If you are paying for a subscription for my data storage then you can remove it here: http://spr.ly/65868i90G Is there a particular reason why you don't want to use it anymore?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
cjakus

Like you I don't care about the cloud other than my contacts if I change phones but I don't think I need the cloud for that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The good news is that the Verizon Cloud will not affect your account if you don't want it anymore. If you are paying for a subscription for my data storage then you can remove it here: http://spr.ly/65868i90G Is there a particular reason why you don't want to use it anymore?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BJ49

I have no need for it, my photos are stored on my PC and my contacts are in the Cloud with Apple.  I didn’t realize I even had it anyway.

Barry [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for that clarification, Barry. As long as your personal content is covered, you can remove the feature itself through your My Verizon account. If you change your mind in the future, you can always add it back on in the exact same way. Thanks for being part of our Verizon family!

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupportIf my response answered your  question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response.  This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance  for your help with this!!

0 Likes