I had no idea I was using the Verizon Cloud
bjbnc55

I had no idea I was using the Verizon Cloud until I got a msg saying I was almost out of storage. I deleted the app. The link on the email goes to vzw.com/cloudupgrade but I get an error msg when I click on it.  Should I reinstall the app?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I had no idea I was using the Verizon Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bjbnc55,

Backing up your content is important so let's ensure it is working as it should be. Are you looking to update the storage or just remove the app? What error message are you getting?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I had no idea I was using the Verizon Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bjbnc55,

Verizon Cloud is a fantastic application. I use it regularly on my device. You would need to log in online at verizonwireless.com/cloud. This will allow you to sign in and view your account. You can also upgrade your storage if you would like to.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes