Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I had photos and videos disappear from my cloud. How can I get the back?
CADET92

I had a number of photos and videos that were uploaded to my cloud. I wanted to make room on my phone so I deleted them from my phone. Now the pictures and videos are gone from my cloud. Where did they go? Can I get them back? Why did they disappear?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I had photos and videos disappear from my cloud. How can I get the back?
LENNYEDGE

SORRY, i been there too.you might accidentally deleted on device then therefore same on cloud

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

CADET92, seeing it is believing it. I apologize. When deleting media on your phone, those changes will sync to Verizon Cloud. As a result, those pictures were deleted from the Cloud, as well. We would not be able to retrieve them. However, have you uploaded or saved those pictures any other sources like social media?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MISSYANNE25

My husband lost ALL of his pictures in the Cloud by simply going from a defective s7 to a new s7. The pictures are not in the trash as suggested in numerous posts. He has lost years of photos and cannot seem to get them back, despite efforts of many technicians. Smiley Sad I was really hoping I'd find a fix. He didn't even go into the cloud and they just disappeared after the transfer of one phone to another.

0 Likes