I had to complete a hard reset of my Samsung Note 4. Now when I veiw the backup on Verizon cloud, it shows two different folders for my phone. How can I combine them?
SCGADGETGIRL

I had to complete a hard reset of my Samsung Note 4.  Now when I view the backup on Verizon cloud, it shows two different folders for my phone.  My Samsung SM-N910V and My Samsung SM-N910V_1.  One has like 4 gb and the other has 26 gb.  How can I combine them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I had to complete a hard reset of my Samsung Note 4. Now when I veiw the backup on Verizon cloud, it shows two different folders for my phone. How can I combine them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you can access your phone information in one location. At this time we do not have a way to combine the two back ups. However, you can restore the content from your previous back up, delete the folder, and back up again to one location.  JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes