I have an active account but removed 3 of 5 phones so how do I access my items on the cloud on one of the cancelled phones?
JOHHIL17

How do I access content from the cloud if I cancelled 3 of 5 phones on my account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have an active account but removed 3 of 5 phones so how do I access my items on the cloud on one of the cancelled phones?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You don't. You should have downloaded that information before you canceled the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have an active account but removed 3 of 5 phones so how do I access my items on the cloud on one of the cancelled phones?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You don't. You should have downloaded that information before you canceled the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Ann154​ unfortunately provided the correct answer.  If it's been less than 30 days, you can re-establish post paid service and have the archived content restored to the new numbers.

0 Likes