Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I have no acess to my photos at all, have they been deleted without my knowlege?
Squiddyisco_ool

The last time I remember I was able to access my cloud and all it's functions was last December. It was before I transferred from my old Samsung galaxy s4 to another one. Lately, I've been trying to get to my pictures from the cloud but nothing I've tried has worked. I was able to see them on my old phone on the cloud but unable to interact with them. The phone prompted me to log in, so I did. I wasn't able to see the pictures again after I did. What's the deal? Can I some how get them back? I really need them back, all the pictures are very important to me and it pains me to loose them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have no acess to my photos at all, have they been deleted without my knowlege?
deloused

Verizon ended free cloud storage plan for media/picture files. It was a phased process over a few months that started in December. The server does save files for up to 30 days from storage plan/account deletion, so if you’re still within that time period you can sign up for a file storage option in the Verizon Cloud app to gain access to recent files or store new ones. They are also offering a month free when signing up for a storage option.

From the Cloud Website:

”Verizon Cloud is changing to a paid, premium media storage service.Anyone with Verizon Cloud free media storage will be required to either upgrade to a premium paid option, or remove their media before their account will be deleted. You can continue to use the Verizon Cloud app to store your contacts, free of charge.

We'll send a text message and/or e-mail of these changes to your account.”

Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes