I have some files not backing up
Pitchin1

Within a folder that is being backed up I have a few files that are not. They are excel files but many other excel files are backing up. What's up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have some files not backing up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. Are you trying to back these files up via a cellphone or a computer? What is the make and model of your device?

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Pitchin1

Windows 10 laptop.. Alienware by Dell

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring all your information is backed up is essential Pitchin1. You have reached out to Verizon Wireless. We can assist you with your Verizon Wireless cell phone account or devices on that account. For concerns with files on your Dell laptop, please reach out to Dell for assistance.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why are you using Verizon cloud to back up Excel files on a laptop?  I would suggest Google drive, or One Drive for those files.

Verizon cloud is primarily for backing up files, contacts, photos, etc from a phone on your Verizon Wireless account.

Pitchin1

They make a desktop app for the cloud for a reason... You simply just use it for your phone and only getting part of what you pay for Smiley Happy

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

In my opinion, there are much better cloud services out there for storing documents and other files from your PC. 

The desktop app for Verizon cloud is just another way to access your phone files, and I don't believe it was intended as a full service cloud application.  It doesn't even do the phone stuff so well, and I choose to use Google and One Drive for my phone backups in [preference to Verizon cloud.

YMMV...