I have two lines and only one cloud backup
xROBx
Enthusiast - Level 2

What if my kids save their contacts and replace mine WHAAAAAA ?

I cannot find any way to restore data to my first line contacts. I can restore data from my second line contacts as my kids saved their contacts more recently than I. I saved my contacts about 6 weeks ago and need to restore them. The only ones showing are for my kids. I use the "main account" line and phone. Why cant I change to my backup. I only see the one containing my kids friends contact list. WoW...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have two lines and only one cloud backup
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each line needs its own My Verizon log- in credentials for line- specific things like Cloud back-up.

0 Likes
xROBx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Too bad Verizon doesn't let people know the "How-Tos" of doing this until it is needed. I guess I will Google a real solution for prevention of dataloss and the How-To make a second login for one account.

This is just Dumb and poor planning on Verizon's side.  Just as dumb as having to acquire a new PIN every time we login to this site. DUMB

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

xROBx wrote:

I guess I will Google a real solution for prevention of dataloss and the How-To make a second login for one account.

If you have a Google account, it is an option for backing up your data.

If you are at the www.verizonwireless.com web site, tap Register on the upper right-hand side under the banner.

0 Likes