Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I keep getting a message that there is not enough cloud storage available but only 30% has been used.
iski1
0 Likes
Re: I keep getting a message that there is not enough cloud storage available but only 30% has been used.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

iski1, This is strange, indeed! Which device do you have with us? Are you receiving this error message on your PC, phone, or tablet? Please share more details so we can help.

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes
Re: I keep getting a message that there is not enough cloud storage available but only 30% has been used.
iski1

I have a new Droid Turbo.

I am getting the error message on my PC.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi iski1!

We'll get this figured out! What information are you unable to view via Cloud (pictures, messages)?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
csecrest

I cannot get any thing on cloud when I try to log in the message says that

is not a Verizon number if it's not a Verizon number why have I been paying

Verizon and why does it say Verizon when I turn it on what happened to

making life easy I just go back to using a real camera and pen and paper I

know what company that's from

On Nov 28, 2014 8:28 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

csecrest,

Sorry to see the trouble you have had accessing the Cloud. Let's get to the bootom of it! Try clearing your cookies and cache on the web browser, logging out and back in. Does that message persist? Have you been able to access MyVerizon at verizonwireless.com successfully? What model computer and which web browser are you using?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes