I keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS"
AzWolfeyez

How can this be fixed. It is a constant error message continuously on a daily basis. My network has not changed, etc.

Please help!

Thanks!

Carrie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very strange AzWolfeyez! Let's get to the bottom of this network loss issue and explore options to resolve! When did this error started ocurring? What is your phone model? When this happens, are you connected to WiFi or to cellular data?

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS"
AzWolfeyez

My phone is an LG 3. The error started over a month ago. It happens no

matter where I am....Home, out, etc.

Carrie Wolf

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 7:23 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details AzWolfeyez, this will help us get to the bottom of your equipment concerns. Did you recently install anything new when this started happening? Do you experience issues when connecting and browsing the web on your phone? Can you try http://vz.to/1x7Mahj and test. Keep us updated.

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes