Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm losing my cloud storage. Can I download all my stuff to my windows computer?
LORHAM52

Hello Community,

I'm losing all my Cloud stuff. Can I download all my photos etc to my windows computer to preserve?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I'm losing my cloud storage. Can I download all my stuff to my windows computer?
jav6

Yes.  Log in to My Verizon using the login/phone number for the Cloud storage desired and access your Cloud.  Click on the content you want to download and select all items.  There should be a 'down arrow' option for downloading:

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: I'm losing my cloud storage. Can I download all my stuff to my windows computer?
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

See the instructions in the link. I would suggest downloading them in batches of 200 images or so at a time. Download Media - Verizon Cloud - Website - Windows | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

You can follow Ann154​ directions if you want to use the website.  Downloading in batches is good advice on the website because there are timeouts enforced by the verizonwireless authentication process.

Or you can use a PC app to download them all without the timeout or batch constraints.  It also downloads individual files where the website only downloads them into a zip file.  To do it with the PC app< Restore Media Files - Verizon Cloud - Windows | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes