I need to get my photos back that verizon deleted. I was told that it is possible. I had 25 gigs so there was no reason to delete my photos. I have been with Verizon for a long time and I am very upset with this.
UONPIT33

I have been with Verizon for a long time and I am very upset that they deleted my photos from the cloud. I upgraded form the 5 gig to 25 gig in Sept 2017. Not sure why my stuff got deleted. I was even told by others that Verizon was able to get their photos back afetr upgrading to this new paid cloud. I need mine back ASAP. This is crazy.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need to get my photos back that verizon deleted. I was told that it is possible. I had 25 gigs so there was no reason to delete my photos. I have been with Verizon for a long time and I am very upset with this.
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Have you called 800-922-0204 or *611 for help?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: I need to get my photos back that verizon deleted. I was told that it is possible. I had 25 gigs so there was no reason to delete my photos. I have been with Verizon for a long time and I am very upset with this.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of getting your photos back, UONPIT33. Please check your inbox for additional information.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
UONPIT33

Yes and they said that I never had anything in the cloud

0 Likes
UONPIT33

I am still waiting for a call

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

You can get the content back if it has been less than 30 days since the cloud service was removed from y9our mobile number if you put a cloud service back on your account.  If support is saying an archive doesn't exist then that would mean it has been more than 30 days and the content is deleted.

0 Likes