I recently had to switch carrier's and did not have a chance to access my Verizon cloud to retrieve my pictures and videos. Is there anyway I can still retrieve these??
reghunt

I recently had to switch carrier's and did not have a chance to access my Verizon cloud to retrieve my pictures and videos. Is there anyway I can still retrieve these??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I recently had to switch carrier's and did not have a chance to access my Verizon cloud to retrieve my pictures and videos. Is there anyway I can still retrieve these??
mama23dogs
Legend

Unfortunately no. 

Re: I recently had to switch carrier's and did not have a chance to access my Verizon cloud to retrieve my pictures and videos. Is there anyway I can still retrieve these??
rcschnoor
Legend

In the future, you may want to use a service which is not carrier dependent for your photos, such as Google Photos. That way if you switch carriers again, you will not have this problem.Smiley Happy

reghunt

Is this the answer that Verizon gave you? Or have you tried to access it on your own? I will push the issue with Verizon until I can get results if they have a way of allowing access. Thank you mama23dogs

0 Likes
reghunt

Thank you rcschnoor. I do have some of my photos saved elsewhere but somewhere in the download process I lost a good portion of photos and video that were saved in the cloud and on my phone. Smiley Sad Before I knew it they were gone!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

reghunt.   Sorry, yes.  I moved from Verizon to ATT and switched from Samsung to Apple and didn't even know how to move my contacts without my Verizon cloud.  I lasted a week before going back to a Samsung phone, so my photos were saved.  But I had a hard time figuring out my contacts (thank you Samsung smart switch)

I now have google as my default for everything - contacts, photo, etc.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

reghunt,

It does sadden us to hear that you are no longer part of the Verizon Wireless family. We hope that some day we can get you back with us. In this case if the data was not accessed before the line was disconnected there is no way to retrieve the saved data. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that you left our Verizon Wireless family, reghunt.  You should still have access to your MyVerizon account for up to six months with your username, (not your mobile number).  From there you should be able to download your Cloud content. If not, if you have been gone for less than 30 days, we can try to recover your content for you to download.  If it has been over 30 days, it is less likely that your Cloud will be recovered.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

mama23dogs
Legend

That is new.  I hope it works out for the OP

0 Likes