I went through and deleted most of my cloud content, but keep getting notifications on my phone that my cloud storage is getting low. Is there anyway to sync that I cleaned it up?
stotleben

I went through and deleted most of my cloud content, but keep getting notifications on my phone that my cloud storage is getting low.  Is there anyway to sync that I cleaned it up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I went through and deleted most of my cloud content, but keep getting notifications on my phone that my cloud storage is getting low. Is there anyway to sync that I cleaned it up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stotleben - Having enough space on your Cloud is crucial. Let's make sure we make that hapen. When you open the Cloud is the content you deleted still there? Did you also delete the content off your device? Check out the Cloud page for more information. http://vz.to/1BeP2cQ

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes