I would like to know how I can recover my photos off the cloud?
CQUINCY54

Like many others, I have fell victim to Verizon's Cloud upgrade debacle...I called customer service and they were completely unhelpful and frankly did not even understand what I was trying to resolve. Unfortunately Verizon was not clear witu this transition. I am afraid that it had been longer than 30 days at this point. I just want to retrieve my pictures from the last 4 years.  Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I would like to know how I can recover my photos off the cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! We did request you to update your Cloud subscription to ensure your picture content was retained. As it's been longer than 30 days, that content has been deleted.

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! We did request you to update your Cloud subscription to ensure your picture content was retained. As it's been longer than 30 days, that content has been deleted.

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

It is frustrating and downright painful.  TylerK's answer is the correct one unfortunately.  When cloud service is removed from a phone line, it goes into an archive state giving you approximately 30-days to restore cloud service on the phone line and get the content out of archive. 

There were at least 2 text messages and/or emails sent to customers impacted by the transition from a free service at least 30 days before and again a couple days before the service would be removed from your phone line so while we don't suggest waiting to the last possible moment to react to the messages customers have at leaset 30-60 days to keep their content from being removed permanently from the cloud system.

0 Likes
CQUINCY54

That's the thing that's so unfortunate, like the previous post, my plan did not me allow to just subscribe. Actually, when irecieved that message, logged in and wasn't given that option.

Smh, at least the oher vzw responders tried to help, but your response was callous and UNHELPFUL to say the least @tylerk_vzw

0 Likes