I would like to move photos from the cloud to my laptop where do I go to do this?
Granny55

I would like to move photos from the cloud to my laptop where do I go to do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I would like to move photos from the cloud to my laptop where do I go to do this?
NJ-Magicman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Granny55,

I'm not sure that Verizon Wireless Customer Support answer is going to help you much since it looks like it is just a general FAQ.   See if this link Download Media - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless helps you instead.  If you download more than one file at a time, it will put them into a 'zip' file that you will have to extract them from. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I would like to move photos from the cloud to my laptop where do I go to do this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Granny55,

That is a great way to keep those memories safe. This link will help you with the process. http://spr.ly/6588BIsY2

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NJ-Magicman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Granny55,

I'm not sure that Verizon Wireless Customer Support answer is going to help you much since it looks like it is just a general FAQ.   See if this link Download Media - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless helps you instead.  If you download more than one file at a time, it will put them into a 'zip' file that you will have to extract them from. 

0 Likes