Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
If I buy a cloud plan, is it just for one phone? Or is it shared between all the phones on my plan, like data, etc.?
fergusonfamily6

I have myself and 3 other people on my plan.  We have the talk/share, etc. plan. Will it work the same way with new cloud plans? Or does each line have to pay an extra fee? Trying to figure out if this is a little extra or just a rip off!  Thanks for any help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: If I buy a cloud plan, is it just for one phone? Or is it shared between all the phones on my plan, like data, etc.?
jav6
Leader

The VZ Cloud is per device.  Each device has a profile login for access to its Cloud storage.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: If I buy a cloud plan, is it just for one phone? Or is it shared between all the phones on my plan, like data, etc.?
fergusonfamily6

I appreciate the answer, so that at least I know!  However, this is just another way for Verizon to [removed] us all out of more money!  It is insane that it has been free all this time and now they suddenly want to charge for it?! I could see $5 per account, but not per line!!!  I have heard that Sprint has made a lot of improvements....maybe that is where I should send my 4 and soon to be 5 lines!!

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Fergusonfamily6, we want to make sure you have the Verizon Cloud details and would never want to lose you as our customer.  Here is more information: http://spr.ly/6589DXVaR

We have also sent you a private message regarding your service with us.  Thank you for your patience.

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes