If I buy a cloud plan, is it just for one phone? Or is it shared between all the phones on my plan, like data, etc.?
fergusonfamily6

I have myself and 3 other people on my plan.  We have the talk/share, etc. plan. Will it work the same way with new cloud plans? Or does each line have to pay an extra fee? Trying to figure out if this is a little extra or just a rip off!  Thanks for any help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: If I buy a cloud plan, is it just for one phone? Or is it shared between all the phones on my plan, like data, etc.?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

The VZ Cloud is per device.  Each device has a profile login for access to its Cloud storage.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: If I buy a cloud plan, is it just for one phone? Or is it shared between all the phones on my plan, like data, etc.?
fergusonfamily6

I appreciate the answer, so that at least I know!  However, this is just another way for Verizon to [removed] us all out of more money!  It is insane that it has been free all this time and now they suddenly want to charge for it?! I could see $5 per account, but not per line!!!  I have heard that Sprint has made a lot of improvements....maybe that is where I should send my 4 and soon to be 5 lines!!

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fergusonfamily6, we want to make sure you have the Verizon Cloud details and would never want to lose you as our customer.  Here is more information: http://spr.ly/6589DXVaR

We have also sent you a private message regarding your service with us.  Thank you for your patience.

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes