If I delete files from Verizon Cloud, will it impact files on my device?
sfran7

if i delete or organize files from verizon cloud does it reflect back on my phone (pictures deleted or folders/albums created)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud file management
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sfran7,

Excellent question, the Verizon Cloud is a great tool to back up and manage your information.  I use it all of the time. If you delete or organize files from the cloud on the computer, anything that was done will reflect on the application that you have on your phone  it will not delete the original copy that is on the phone.

For example, if you delete a picture from the cloud application on your phone it will not delete from your gallery and vise versus.  To learn more about the cloud please visit http://vz.to/1IgpWdD.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Verizon Cloud file management
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sfran7,

Excellent question, the Verizon Cloud is a great tool to back up and manage your information.  I use it all of the time. If you delete or organize files from the cloud on the computer, anything that was done will reflect on the application that you have on your phone  it will not delete the original copy that is on the phone.

For example, if you delete a picture from the cloud application on your phone it will not delete from your gallery and vise versus.  To learn more about the cloud please visit http://vz.to/1IgpWdD.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!