Is there a way to upload contacts throught the computer
dizickle

I have the LG G 4 and for some reason it will not upload my contacts. It has uploaded everything else, pics, text, videos etc. Every time I try to upload the contacts it says upload failed. If I log into my cloud on the computer it shows all my contacts listed. My old phone died and I cant turn it on to transfer the contacts, Is there a way to plug my phone into a computer and transfer that way????? HELP!!! I have a lot of contacts that I don't feel like manually adding. Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to upload contacts throught the computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dizickle I’m sorry to learn your phone is not working at this time. We can certainly help you save some time and get those contacts transferred over to your current phone. Can you add the Verizon Cloud to your current phone? If you can, please do that first. Once you add the Verizon Cloud the contacts will port over to your phone. If needed we can also help with a new phone or troubleshooting if needed.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dizickle

The cloud is on the phone and it says contacts failed to upload.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dizickle, we want to this work for you. Are you able to browse the internet on your device with no issues? Are you connected to our network or Wi-Fi when syncing your contacts at Verizoon Cloud?

For more Verizon Cloud information and support, click http://vz.to/2bIS4OY

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dizickle

Yes, I can do everything on my phone, it uploads texts etc from cloud but everytime it says contacts upload failed

0 Likes