Last back up failed on iPhone 7plus
MrsFrater0114

Tried to back up my iPhone and it says failed..last time it was backed up was November 28..why is this happening

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Last back up failed on iPhone 7plus
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What are you trying to backup? Are you using the iCloud or Verizon Cloud?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MrsFrater0114

I’m trying to back up my photos in my Verizon cloud..I’ve had this phone

over a year and never have had any problems until now..

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

That should still work if you have a Verizon Cloud storage feature ($5/Mo for 500gb or $9.99/Mo for 1TB) active on your line. Otherwise a lower cost/free cloud storage option might be good to consider like from Apple, Google or other third parties

Verizon Cloud - Mobile Phone Backup | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that your device is backed up is a must MrsFrater0114. Let' get this figured out. Does it give an error code or message as to why it failed? Have you tried to uninstall the application and reinstall it? http://spr.ly/6587DyL6z

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MrsFrater0114

It does not tell me why it failed..it just comes up with a red ! And says

failed

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 9:12 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MrsFrater0114

Oh no! That is definitely odd. But, I'm confident we will get this resolved. Is your phone currently connected to wifi or the data network? If you tap the menu in the upper left hand corner and then select "settings", it will bring you to a usage bar. How much storage do you have available?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Send an email to the developers at verizoncloud@verizonwireless.com and include your mobile number in the email.  They are looking into this very problem and the more data points we can collect will help determine the root cause.

0 Likes