Re: Lost Cloud Data
hquinlan11

Hi

I never got a response to this outside of the initial direct message. Can you provide an update?

Thanks.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Once cloud service is removed from a phone number for any reason, it is archived (put into 'cold storage') for 30 days and can only be restored by the support team.

Contact support to have them check if an archive exists (very likely if the cloud service was removed from your phone number in the last 30 days) and ask them to restore it for you if one exists.   You can also try emailing the development team at VerizonCloud@VerizonWireless.com with the phone number that had the cloud service removed from.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hquinlan11

Thank you for reaching out to us as we want to make sure you are updated as to what is going on with the cloud feature. Upon review of the thread I do see that the correct information regarding this concern was supplied. You also mentioned that you received a direct message as well, so were you ever able to get in touch with customer service so that we can review the options available to restore your cloud? If not please reach out to us via one of the methods in this link http://vz.to/2mpJhp0, as this is time sensitive.

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JOHHOM0
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is this a joke none of the links work for me ahh

On Nov 18, 2017 1:47 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry JohHomo. We never want our customers to be frustrated. I would love to help. What can we assist with today?

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JENNIFER032373

Please help I have lost all cloud data when a Verizon rep did not inform me clearly and I have now lost all photos on multiple lines. I am devastated 😔

0 Likes