Lost Verizon Cloud Content
SaraD11375
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

Like many others who posted, I lost my Verizon Cloud content without notice.  I may have been alerted with a Cloud notification but if I was, I probably thought it was just another ad/promotion.
I spent a good portion of Sunday afternoon working with some lovely Verizon employees via chat and calling to help get this resolved.  I enrolled in the premium account to save my memories going forward but, more importantly, to recover my previous files.  The tech informed me that he saw my files (approximately 1900 pictures, which is much more than currently on my phone) and they would slowly roll in.  Unfortunately, after 24 hours, the only content I'm seeing in the Cloud is what was in my phone.  Please advise how I can get my old files back.  I'd prefer to avoid another call with a 25 minute hold time. Is there a trick?  Do I need to uninstall and reinstall the Cloud?  Please help so I can recover wedding memories and memories of loved ones no longer with us.
Thank you,
Sara

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lost Verizon Cloud Content
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SaraD11375, I know how important it is to have your memories safe and secure. I apologize that not all have been recovered at this point. I'm glad that we were able to work over the phone. I would not recommend taking the app off and then putting it back on. In most cases, the content does come back within the 24 hours. If you log into your Cloud online via My Verizon, is the content showing there?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

SaraD11375
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wish I could virtually hug you!  All of my files are online via My Verizon.  They were not online before my call.  Based on your feedback about 24 hours, it sounds like they'll find their way to my phone!  Is that right?
THANK YOU!
Sara

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's correct SaraD11375, and because they are all online, they can be easily uploaded back to your phone as long as they are located on the Cloud. Please keep us posted so that we can confirm you were able to see them on your phone. 

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes