Media in the Verizon Cloud app doesn't match the media on the Verizon Cloud website, how do I get all my pictures/videos in one place?
MCGRIFF70

I have an iPhone 5c and I have the Verizon Cloud app downloaded on it.  Up till recently, whenever I backed up everything would be showing up on both the app and if I went onto the website.  But sometime over the past couple of months, now only photos/videos before sometime in 2016 are showing up on the Verizon Cloud app on my phone, and completely different (the more current stuff) is showing up on the website.  I have tried everything I can think of to get them all in the same place.  I also believe that some of my photos/videos are just gone now.  How do I save what I have on the phone?  Or how do I get them all in one place?  Any option on the phone to Share or Download fails or says that there are no Media servers available at this time.  I tried contacting support and they told me that there was a problem with the servers and the engineers were working on it and it would be resolved in a few days, that was well over a week ago.  Anyone else have this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Media in the Verizon Cloud app doesn't match the media on the Verizon Cloud website, how do I get all my pictures/videos in one place?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MCGRIFF70 -

Having all of your content is definitely important and I can understand the convenience of having it all in one place. Since you have an iPhone, I would recommend using iCloud to back up your content. iCloud is specifically made by Apple for their products and will work more seemlessly.

It is possible that your device has been backing up to iCloud this whole time as well. Here is a link on how to use iCloud: http://apple.co/2osfFsz.

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Media in the Verizon Cloud app doesn't match the media on the Verizon Cloud website, how do I get all my pictures/videos in one place?
MCGRIFF70

That won't work. The photos/videos are saved in my Verizon Cloud app, they

are no longer on my phone itself. I tried to Share them out of the Verizon

app and I get a Server Error: Share has encountered an error. Please try

again later. message. If I try to Download them to my actual phone, it

fails.

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 10:32 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking the steps that you have so far. Have you tried removing the app from the device and re-installing it? Have you tested the transfer of media over different WiFi networks and cellular? 

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MCGRIFF70

I don't want to delete the app because the videos/photos are only showing

up on the app on my phone. If I delete and reload, I'm afraid it will only

load what is appearing when I log in to the website. I have tried turning

off the wi-fi and every other way I can think of to transfer these to any

form of social media, computer, etc. to get them off the phone app and

saved securely somewhere else and nothing is working. I either get an

error message or it fails. I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm going to

just have to come to grips that I will lose them, but then I'm going to be

very resentful that I have paid for Cloud service for a number of years

just to lose almost everything.

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 9:38 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand the importance of getting those precious memories back. I have sent you a Direct Message so we can further review the current Verizon Cloud provisioning and run further diagnostics. I will look forward to working with you further!

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes