Merge cloud services
REBECCABROOKS

Can I merge my apple iCloud account to my Verizon cloud if so how plz.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Merge cloud services
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help anyway we can. Are you able to first sync your device from the iCloud then back up to the Verizon Cloud?

EstebanP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
REBECCABROOKS

I’ve not tried or knew anything about that. Don’t know how lol. I’m just wanting to merge everything apps and pics videos contacts because I’m tired of seeing not enough storage

Sent from my iPhone

Rebecca Brooks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
REBECCABROOKS, thanks for clarifying for us. I used to get so irate at seeing that low storage alert, so I feel for you. The iCloud and Verizon Cloud systems do not talk to each other, so you won't be able to link them. However, we can look into alternate options. Is your Apple iCloud storage full? Do you have content in your phone you are willing to store in the Verizon Cloud and delete from your phone? If so, perform a backup here > http://vz.to/2rwmNoZ

Does this help?

MarcusS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
REBECCABROOKS

Ok thx for that

So when I click on the link it tells me that an error has occurred and I’ve even tried on the Verizon cloud app

Sent from my iPhone

Rebecca Brook

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

REBECCABROOKS, thanks for trying that. You will need to download the Verizon Cloud application from the App Store. Once the application is downloaded, you will be able to perform a back up. Let me know if you are running into any issues when backing up to the Verizon Cloud.

ZangY_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jerrelljackson70

No I can't get in my old v cloud I forgot the password 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jerrelljackson70, we definitely want to ensure that you're able to access your Verizon Cloud content. Help is here. If you need to reset your Verizon Cloud password, you may use the self-service steps found here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-14831/ Let us know if this helps to restore access.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes