Merge two Verizon clouds?
Hoser13a
Enthusiast - Level 2

I seem to have a mobile cloud with 600 GB and a new 2 TB cloud that I got as part of a new Fios account.  What do I need to do in order to merge them?

0 Likes
Re: Merge two Verizon clouds?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Hoser13a wrote:

I seem to have a mobile cloud with 600 GB and a new 2 TB cloud that I got as part of a new Fios account.  What do I need to do in order to merge them?

I doubt the two cloud services can be merge together. The wireless business is separate from the Fios business. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

That's what the Merge function was designed for.  Here's how to do it.

Merge Content After Setting Up Verizon Cloud on Your Device

• Open the Verizon Cloud app on your phone
  • Tap the Menu icon Menu icon (upper-left)
  • Tap Settings(that little gear icon at the top right).
  • Tap Tools.
  • Tap Merge Content.
  • Tap Log Into Other Cloud Account.
  • From the 'Sign in' screen, enter your FiOS Verizon Cloud user ID and password then tap Sign in.
  • Review the info then tap YES, MERGE CONTENT.
  • Review the final message then tap OK.
    Note The merge may take up to 24 hours to fully process.
    Note If a "Something Went Wrong" or "Just About Done" message appears, contact VerizonCloud (at) VerizonWireless.com for further assistance.

Modified from the original Verizon Cloud FAQs

0 Likes
Hoser13a
Enthusiast - Level 2

I contacted Verizon Cloud support email. They told me it couldn't be done.  I know you are right because there are instructions on the VZ site on how to do it.  Nothing frustrates me more than poorly trained or just moronic support. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Hoser13a. We are very sorry to hear about the experience that you've had in the past when reaching out for support on this inquiry. We definitely want to make sure that you are able to merge your two Verizon Cloud accounts successfully. Can you please describe what the outcome of the instructions that we shared with you previously was for merging your Verizon Cloud accounts? -Brett

0 Likes
Hoser13a
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received the Something Went Wrong error.  

0 Likes
Hoser13a
Enthusiast - Level 2
  • This still hasn't been corrected. 
0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes