Move cloud folders to desktop
ccbee

I do not want my desktop files to be in the Verizon cloud, but I do want my Verizon cloud data from my phone to be on my desktop.

Some Community messages on the subject say change "Document Settings" but I cant find any such setting option. The message wasn't clear where that was.

I do not HAVE my phone so I'm stuck with using my desktop and the Verizon Cloud.

Instructions for downloading the Verizon App to my desktop all seem to include setting up my desktop files to be backed up in the cloud, which I do not want to do.

0 Likes
Re: Move cloud folders to desktop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to manage files on your Verizon Cloud service is essential. Let's collect more information about the issue. Do you have the Verizon Cloud app on your computer or are you using the cloud through the My Verizon website? What operating system are you using? 

0 Likes
ccbee

I found the answer in a previous answer. I'm at the MyCloud page. I click on each folder (e.g. Contacts), select all, then choose the down-arrow download option. It creates a zip file on my desktop. I wish I could direct responders to the answer that helped me, but I didn't write down the Subject. It was very simple, though. something like Copy all of Cloud to desktop.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad that you found the answer and have shared it with the community. Please let us know if you need additional assistance. 

0 Likes