My cloud backup keeps saying last backup failed and when I restart it, it won't proceed any further. I have tried closing the app, powering off, closing everything, etc. I can't remove the battery in my iPhone 7 plus.
MODSTICKS
Enthusiast - Level 2

My cloud backup keeps saying last backup failed and when I restart it, it won't proceed any further. I have tried closing the app, powering off, closing everything, etc. I can't remove the battery in my iPhone 7 plus.

Labels (1)
Re: My cloud backup keeps saying last backup failed and when I restart it, it won't proceed any further. I have tried closing the app, powering off, closing everything, etc. I can't remove the battery in my iPhone 7 plus.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for meeting us in this community forum. We want to help you resolve this issue. Have you tried uninstalling the application and reinstalling it? Are any other applications giving you issues loading? Can you access your Verizon Cloud Content online outside of the application?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes
Re: My cloud backup keeps saying last backup failed and when I restart it, it won't proceed any further. I have tried closing the app, powering off, closing everything, etc. I can't remove the battery in my iPhone 7 plus.
MODSTICKS
Enthusiast - Level 2

No other apps are givi me problems. I have not uninstalled the app. Won't I lose all that I have backed up if I uninstall?

0 Likes
MODSTICKS
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not tried to access it outside the app. I NEED to backup my data before I turn my phone in to Apple for repairs. It is 29 megs so far, or around there. I bring it to Apple tomorrow, I have been trying backup for about one week.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question. The application itself does not hold the information. The application is simply a mean to access what you back up on your device. You can find out how to log in to your Verizon Cloud by following this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/. Here you can also find more information about the Cloud itself. If you want to be safe, you can always log in to your Verizon Cloud using your computer before deleting your application. You can also use iCloud to back up your information on your Apple Device. Have you tried using iCloud? Have you tried backing your device using iTunes?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes
MODSTICKS
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having a different issue with iCloud. But since I paid EXTRA for Verizon cloud, I want to use IT.

Sent from Yahoo Mail

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MODSTICKS,

100% understandable. We also want you to be able to use your Cloud without issue. To be certain, does this occur on both WiFi and cellular? If using WiFi, try disabling the setting and seeing if the backup with progress on the cellular network.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My cloud backup keeps saying last backup failed and when I restart it, it won't proceed any furt
adam17
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same problem.  Answers here are useless.

Re: My cloud backup keeps saying last backup failed and when I restart it, it won't proceed any further. I have tried closing the app, powering off, c
Trenzalore13

I had the same problem yesterday, I tried everything, I finally turned off wi-fi and it worked.

0 Likes
Re: My cloud backup keeps saying last backup failed and when I restart it, it won't proceed any further. I have tried closing the app, powering off, c
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes