My cloud not working at all
RCAGIRL15

My cloud is not backing up my photos. When I delete from my phone it doesnt actually delete the photo. Ive cleared the cache and disabled and re-enabled with no results. Ive gone to the cloud website and it wont show me any content it gives me an error message. This has been going on for weeks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My cloud not working at all
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry to hear you're having troubles.

Verizon lost all of my cloud data on or before January 27th......going on two months now and they still have no ETA of when or even a guarantee of if it will be back.

I would suggest switching to google cloud.

Submitting to the BBB and the FCC has done nothing to light a fire under Verizon's butt to get them to fix this, either.

0 Likes
Re: My cloud not working at all
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RCAGIRL15, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with the cloud. I use the cloud to backup my information and understand the importance of having a successful backup. You stated that this has been going on for weeks, did anything change on your phone prior to this happening? What is the exact error message you are receiving? What version of the Cloud do you have? Verizon Cloud > Menu> Settings> About

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes