My pics and videos are no longer showing in the cloud. How do i get them back
RYAMCB68

How do I get my items back

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My pics and videos are no longer showing in the cloud. How do i get them back
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

See if these help:

How is Verizon Cloud changing, and what are my options?

Verizon Cloud is changing to a paid, premium media storage service.

Anyone with Verizon Cloud free media storage will be required to either upgrade to a premium paid option, or remove their media before their account will be deleted. You can continue to use the Verizon Cloud app to store your contacts, free of charge.

Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Re: What is going on?

0 Likes
Re: My pics and videos are no longer showing in the cloud. How do i get them back
richs007
Verizon Employee

RYAMCB68​,

tikibar1​ reply answers your question.  Here's the details from the link shared at the bottom of their response:

it depends.  If it happened within the last 30 days, then yes you can get them back as long as you are still a Verizon WIreless postpaid customer.  You will need to:

• Call support at 800-922-0204
  • Have them put the 500GB service on your account
  • Have them restore the archived content to your new service
  • Have them verify the storage level that was unarchived matches 500GB

Then you can go into your cloud and download the content.  While we hope you'd feel that storing your content is worth the 17 cents a day for the storage to avoid having to download it, you certainly can cancel the service after you download everything by going into your phone's Cloud app, going to Settings, go to My Account and then tap Delete My Account.

If it's been more than 30 days, then the content is already deleted from Verizon's systems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening, and thank you, for taking the time to contact us tonight. We can certainly take a look into this for you, to ensure we're providing you with the best and most accurate information, please provide us with the model of the device your currently  having this trouble with. 

0 Likes