My plan says that I have 25GB of Verizon Cloud Storage, but Verizon Cloud says I have only 5GB. Why don't I have 25GB?
chkut
Enthusiast - Level 2

My plan says that I have 25GB of Verizon Cloud Storage, but Verizon Cloud says I have only 5GB. Why don't I have 25GB? Where is this 25GB that I am supposed to get>

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My plan says that I have 25GB of Verizon Cloud Storage, but Verizon Cloud says I have only 5GB. Why don't I have 25GB?
Weth
Legend

Did you have More Everything Plan at one time? That is the only plan that had 25 GB for free. If you added the 25 GB ($2.99) feature when you had the More Everything Plan, you got charged $2.99 per month but got a $2.99 credit for each line with 25 GB. This has been grandfathered forward to Verizon Plan, New Verizon Plan, and now Verizon Plan unlimited.

Since it does not look like you ever added the 25 GB feature, I am not sure you are still eligible. It is a good sign your plan shows 25 GB free. For the lines that have that, the only way to know for sure is to add the 25 GB $2.99 feature and see if you get a $2.99 credit.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My plan says that I have 25GB of Verizon Cloud Storage, but Verizon Cloud says I have only 5GB. Why don't I have 25GB?
deloused
Master - Level 3

The free cloud storage amount would be affected by when & which plan/features were selected to provision the account. What is the name of the plan you're on, and how long have you had it?

0 Likes
chkut
Enthusiast - Level 2

My plan: THE VERIZON PLAN MEDIUM 3GB

This plan was switched to this plan last year. I don't have the date.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Oh that makes sense, Verizon changed the free cloud storage option to 5gb from 25gb in 2015, and the 25gb feature to $2.99/month.

Verizon Cloud  |  Robyns.World

0 Likes
chkut
Enthusiast - Level 2

That doesn't make sense because your website says it is free. Your reply doesn't match Why does my cloud storage say my allowed storage is 5gb when my plan is for 25gb?

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Well that link you shared in your last post-

(Why does my cloud storage say my allowed storage is 5gb when my plan is for 25gb? )

-is regarding the 'More Everything Plan'. You had stated in your earlier post that you are on the 'Verizon Plan'.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Did you have More Everything Plan at one time? That is the only plan that had 25 GB for free. If you added the 25 GB ($2.99) feature when you had the More Everything Plan, you got charged $2.99 per month but got a $2.99 credit for each line with 25 GB. This has been grandfathered forward to Verizon Plan, New Verizon Plan, and now Verizon Plan unlimited.

Since it does not look like you ever added the 25 GB feature, I am not sure you are still eligible. It is a good sign your plan shows 25 GB free. For the lines that have that, the only way to know for sure is to add the 25 GB $2.99 feature and see if you get a $2.99 credit.

0 Likes