My videos on Verizon Cloud need Quicktime to play?
dennebay1

Why do many of my videos on Cloud say it needs Quicktime to play? Besides, my pc does have Quicktime on it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My videos on Verizon Cloud need Quicktime to play?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dennebay1, we want to make sure you can comfortably view your videos. You can download the videos and watch them in a different media player.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dennebay1

Then what is cloud for if it won't play my videos? It's ridiculous to be told to go watch it elsewhere. Are you telling me that the Cloud is only for photos?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry for any confusion. Are you attempting to watch these videos from your device or a computer? If from your device, you should definitely be able to watch these videos with no issues. If from a computer, please ensure you have a program that allows you to watch videos already installed.

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes