NaN undefined space available
BILNOL28

As I move data from my cloud to my computer and delete if from the cloud, the space I have cleared is marked as "NaN undefined space available" and I can't use the space. What gives?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NaN undefined space available
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're not able to use that additional space you've cleared on your Cloud app BILNOL28. Did you purchase more cloud space in the past? Have you changed your cloud space reently?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BILNOL28

I have been moving media to a computer and deleting it from my cloud. Once I empty the trash the space becomes unavailable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BINOL28,
Those aren’t the results I want for you. To be on the safe side, let’s ensure that accurate steps are being taken for what you are deleting. Here are the steps: http://spr.ly/65868TXoI What happens when you use the steps outlined?
KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes