Re: No access to verizon cloud
jbart321
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've gotten further today than I have in more than 2 weeks.  But it does not recognize my login and says I am locked(I am not).  And I get this error on the website version when accessing anything but contacts.

Repository data has been deleted error-(2802)

PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here's one more for you too, Verizon.  This one may upset some of you guys.  Looking in my photos section, it says repository has been deleted.

cloud photos.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jbart321, I am a big user of the Verizon Cloud myself and can understand your concern. We want to make sure your information is safe. I am sending you’re a private message so that we can take a closer look at this for you.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

I'm going to continue posting here in different places because of the frustration of being shut out of the broken Cloud for TWO WEEKS. I have contacted VZ a number of times and have not received a single return phone call from a requested AD when talking with a supervisor. The whole broken server issue and the unbelievable fact that the Cloud has been down two weeks necessitates VZ obtaining another vendor for the Cloud. As soon as the Cloud is up and running, I will take the protocols given to me by Google and migrate all the data from the VZ Cloud over to the Google Cloud I have in my corporate account. As far as I'm concerned, VZ is a joke of a company and this comes from a loyal customer having been with them for seventeen years.

0 Likes
Citrine7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am no longer getting the 7500 error. The app opens, says is backing up and backs up my contacts and text messages.

Then I get a notification pop that backup is paused because the service is temporarily unavailable.

Then an error box that says the same thing. Service is temporarily unavailable.

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, blah blah umpteen times as I have the last **18 DAYS it has been down***  C'mon Verizon.....Seriously.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing us with a screenshot of the error message that you are getting, PATH501. It was a huge help. We sent you a private message so we can gather some information from you to continue. If you can reply to the message then it would be greatly appreciated.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm sorry but I do not feel comfortable with giving out that information.I am now able to access my contacts but still unable to access my music, documents and pictures, it times out with a "2808" error code!I'm really disenfranchised with Verizon right now, simply because of this issue and the [Removed]  that I have gone through to deal with this, whether it be rude customer support or this endless messaging!  This has been an incredible inconvenience in my life and I have been with this company for many years!

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I can login now and it has my contacts. It also shows 2gb being used however no pictures, videos etc. When trying to access them i get a pop up that says something went wrong sorry cannot connect to cloud service at this time. It won't even backup the little bit I have on this phone currently. Will this ever come to a resolution verizon?

0 Likes
JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

I now get this error too:  Repository data has been deleted error-(2802)

0 Likes
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here JRW1132.

For some reason or another Verizon seems to think this is an isolated event not affecting many people so they just don't care.

Update, they just asked me to contact them on Facebook or Twitter instead of on here. 

I just don't get it.

0 Likes