Re: No access to verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have restored our cloud servers, however, you still may experience times where you are unable to sync your device, or see your content. This is to ensure that the servers remain available. We expect to have all limits to be lifted by 2/23 and Verizon Cloud services will return to normal. Be rest assured no data has been lost during this outage.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dear Verizon wireless customer support!

In case you do not realize what is going on...

The cloud says it is backing up but still there is nothing there.  EVER!  There isn't any intermittent or temporary times where we are able to access these servers at any time!  It says it is backing up current data, but there is nothing there, not to mention all the backups I have prior to this issue.  There's its only contact info and old messages which I could care less about.  I want my music and my pictures!  Which are not there!

After the 23rd ,when i still cannot access my memories,  what are you going to do about it?  Tell me that it'll be another week?  I'm getting angry over this issue and the apparent non understanding of the problem that myself and these other nice people are experiencing. 

I'm tired of feeling like Verizon is patronizing me!

0 Likes
jbart321
Enthusiast - Level 3

You have not restored anything.  I still cannot log in and I still get the same repository error.  None of the files I had saved are there. 

0 Likes
Citrine7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still receiving 'Temporarily unavailable' error. Upon relaunching over and over eventually shows contacts and more text messages than are on my device are backed up.

Main page of app tells me everything is backed up, but I still have no photos and haven't had access to them at any point for approx a month and a half....

The storage used in settings leads me to believe that they are somewhere.....

2/23 is tomorrow.....Pleeeeeease Verizon.....

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

These are the dates that Verizon has said this problem would be fixed:

February 6

February 16

February 23

I wouldn't be surprised it all if they push it out again into March.

0 Likes
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

Guess what today is?  Can you also guess what is still going on?

Here's the lowdown Verizon... I can access the cloud and it tells me that my cloud account is full at 5GBs and it asks me if I would like to add more storage.

The bad part is that it tells me that I have no videos, pictures, music or documents stored. (5gb's and my storage is full).

I can access my contacts now, which is a good thing, I can access old messages, I can access call records.  Now I'm not a rocket scientist, but I know I used to have pictures, videos, music, and documents stored in the cloud!  I know for sure that I do not know 5GBs worth of people (contacts)!

I NOW DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE MY PICTURES, VIDEOS, MUSIC, AND DOCUMENTS ARE!

I don't care if you say this is a "free" service that is offered, I pay a ton of money every month for this complete package because I enjoy the convenience.  THIS IS NOT CONVENIENCE!

0 Likes
JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

And when trying to access on verizonwireless.com it still says OOPS! Something went wrong. Hit reload or try again.....................................................................................

I don't understand why at least the pictures that I have added on my new phone since all this went down isn't even there

0 Likes
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, what they said.  I still can't even access the Cloud from either my phone or computer.  Let's just go on and push that date out another week, or ten.  I'm beyond frustrated now and the $25 bill credit I was offered was nice and I'll definitely take it, but I've lost all faith in Verizon at this point.  Long time customer - in fact, I've never used another carrier.  Very, very disappointed - and if my photos are never recovered, we may have to break up Verizon.

0 Likes
JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I have not been offered any sort of bill credit (which better change verizon).  Problem is all of us just got new phones which is apparently part of the cause of all of this so well have to pay off the stupid phone to switch.

MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a new phone on my account as well so I'm in the same boat.  Also, the only reason they gave me anything was because I asked for it - not specifically $25, but something due to the fact that the Cloud hasn't worked correctly in months. 

0 Likes