Re: No access to verizon cloud
ADABOR68

I have had the same exact problem for a month or so, and my phone is not new. The cloud services were working one day and were down the next. I've been keeping up with this thread since it started because those posting here have the same issues as I do. I have year's worth of photos of my son stored on this service. I am glad they are working on the problem and look forward to it being resolved, however this is not about a rebate. I just want the photos of my son back.

0 Likes
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree completely - I just want my photos back as well. They are worth infinitely more than the bill credit they offered.  I'm very surprised Verizon has made some "official" statement since this seems to be affecting so many people, and the fact that it's been going on for an extended period of time.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

I would have loved to report back stating that the Verizon Cloud service is back up and running as  intended. However, our techs are still indicating that you may experience times where you are unable to sync your device, or see your content. We expect to have all limits to be lifted by 2/27 and Verizon Cloud services will return to normal.

Be rest assured no data has been lost during this outage.

@yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's bull!

0 Likes
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

And it has nothing to do with partial functionality syncing or seeing content!  The things we want are UNAVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES!  IE pictures, music, videos, documents!

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

"sync your device"...what device?  WE CAN'T GET INTO CLOUD ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE, and it's as unfunctional as it has been for a month now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to access your memories. With regards to your information let's see what we can do for you. Are you able to access the information online using the Verizon account online?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jbart321
Enthusiast - Level 3

Guy, we have answered this question a half dozen times now.  NOTHING WORKS.  Its not a phone issue, it is a Verizon issue.  This is so aggravating to have random techs coming in here asking the same question over and over and accomplishing nothing.

PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

This whole thread is about no one being able to access anything on the cloud from anywhere on any device!

0 Likes
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

Great news everyone!  Just heard that the Cloud will be up and running with no issues on February 29, but no later than February 31.  That's the news I've been waiting for.  Yeah!