Re: No access to verizon cloud
ELISAANGEL2000
Enthusiast - Level 2

I needed that laugh.  Has to be the best comment to this whole horrible annoying issue.

0 Likes
Citrine7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is it a bit odd that the largest telecommunications provider in the United States would have server problems causing a fairly sizeable amount of clients to lose access to their data for 2 MONTHS?

It's clear many folks are having the issue based on other threads, app reviews, etc.

What technical issue would take that long to resolve? There's a missing piece to this puzzle. Mysteries of the universe.....

0 Likes
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

I have two tickets open, and the last one, five days ago deals with my LOSING ALL OF MY FILES, DATA, PICS on my Cloud which has been down FOUR WEEKS CONTINUOUSLY.  Before losing all the data and files, I was able to watch the Cloud being rebuilt. However, this time, EVERYTHING is gone and whether I try to enter the Cloud through My Files on my Android Note 5, the Cloud App or the Computer, there is absolutely NOTHING that's showing up. After speaking with a number of my contemporaries at companies where they either run the IT dept or are very important high level software and hardware system's engineers, it's the opinion of all that Verizon and its so-called vendor have FAILED MISERABLY and their backups and redundancies also failed them horrendously. After sixteen years with a business account on VZ and never having missed a payment, getting the same run around from the techs, supervisors and AD's and having lost the ability to close TWO BUSINESS CONTRACTS because the Cloud was unavailable, I am at the point when the next set of phones becomes available, I will for the first time, seriously look at the competition. Verizon has failed me and some of the comments coming from the supervisors on the phone, well... basically they have been nickel and dime-ing me to death and playing me like I'm a newbie when in fact I've had the same cell number for twenty four YEARS! NOTHING that Verizon could say to me any more in the future will be taken without serious doubt and salt. I even called the administrative assistant to the NRB Director directly and she did not return my call on two occasions. I have since removed her contact info. All of my contacts are backed up on Google and in the future I will no longer use the Verixzon Cloud for anything... moving to my Corporate Account's Google's 30GB Cloud. Frankly and I recognize this is a long post, Verizon, you are so full of excuses, it's downright pathetic!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have restored our cloud servers, however, you still may experience times where you are unable to sync your device, or see your content. This is to ensure that the servers remain available. We expect to have all limits to be lifted by 2/27 and Verizon Cloud services will return to normal. Be rest assured no data has been lost during this outage.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

I'm going to keep this thread going because #1... on my computer, I CANNOT even open up the Cloud at all! This is completely strange because you say the Cloud has been restored and the most stable method by which to connect to the Cloud... the Cloud and its contents are non existent for me. and #2... through both my Note 5's My Files access to the Cloud and through the VZ Cloud App, my data is no where to be found... at all!  As I mentioned previously, these four, now five weeks of incredulous blundering on Verizon's part and the weekly updates informing me that 'the cloud will be fully restored in one more week',  is already OLD and there's no more trust remaining from your company. Sixteen year's business account with VZ and I'm treated like a 'newbie' by your support staff on the phone and online? You folks need to show some RESPECT! Especially for someone who has demonstrated loyalty to your company and having the same cell phone number for TWENTY FOUR YEARS.  I would be shocked to see my 'lost data' recovered. I personally think you lost all of it! We'll see. I'm tired of all the excuses!

PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, there's absolutely no access via whatever machine or contraption that I use. 

0 Likes
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, to no one's surprise, it's 2/27 and the Cloud still isn't accessible.  Thanks Verizon!  We should probably go ahead and push that date out again.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
jbart321
Enthusiast - Level 3

Keep repeating the same diatribe over and over, I'm sure it will fix the issue.

0 Likes
STEKRO17

This has been going on for over a Month I was told it would be fixed by last Wednesday 2/22..guess what didn't happen come on Verizon update us.

0 Likes
JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

What is the point of an update?  I can already tell you what it will say....

We have restored our cloud servers, however, you still may experience times where you are unable to sync your device, or see your content. This is to ensure that the servers remain available. We expect to have all limits to be lifted by (insert date here) and Verizon Cloud services will return to normal. Be rest assured no data has been lost during this outage.