Re: No access to verizon cloud
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

Almost at 3 months with no cloud service.

Verizon, seriously, what in the name of geebus are you doing?

0 Likes
Citrine7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, three months later and the Verizon Cloud app is basically worthless.

Contacts and texts. No access to photos at all in the app the entire three months.

Numerous attempts at uninstalling, reinstalling, disabling, enabling, etc etc.

I can access Cloud photos through the Verizon desktop website. Curiously enough it contains all the photos in real time currently on my phone and that continue to be taken but the App shows 0 found. Content Restore finds nothing. It sure is taking off my data storage viewable within the App though.

Doesn't seem like it should be that hard to fix the app to function after three months. An update might be nice.

No viewing, sharing, editing. No access on device.  What's the point?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Citrine7,

I'm so sorry to learn of any issues with the Cloud service. We have a small amount of customers currently experiencing issues with our cloud service. Rest assured all your data is safe and will be available once the service is back online. We are working hard to resolve the issue as soon as possible

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
simpleluvs
Enthusiast - Level 1

BOOOOO....yet another Verizon "issue" your so "sorry to hear about this".

I actually counted this last time around, as my technical issues--w/every device I've tried, Android & iOS, have been immense...truly.

The numbers came in at 20+ hrs. logged in the span of only 30 days (my personal Verizon cloud issues were minor in comparison w/all other tech nightmare, thus consumed a small amount of that time) dealing w/tech support, customer care, and staff at the local VZW store.

Your "cloud" service is rotten in my opinion. Either it's lost info./files/media &/or has loads of media files from all previous devices, locked hostage, STILL, accessible ONLY in your cloud... unable to move/remove/transfer from &/or to any electronic device, anywhere. Viewable/useable  only from your cloud service 

Furthermor, yet again, I hear how "this is such a strange & baffling occurrence" when presented  to any Verizon staff approached about the issue. IRONIC isn't it???

yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

stop with the [Removed], poorly worded CS replies and fix our problem already. This is insane.

If only a "small amount" of customers are being inconvenienced by this, you should easily be able to fix it.

When are you people going to admit that you have lost our data?

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

Coming up on 4 months now Verizon!  Oops.....still no access!  Great service you've got.  Thanks.

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

3 months. January 27th to April 27th is 3 months.

Still, WAYYYYYY too long for this to still be going on

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

"We can understand the sense of urgency to access the Verizon Cloud, Chris and we appreciate your patience throughout this process. We have researched the status of this known issue to provide you with an update. We appreciate your patience throughout this process and certainly value your loyalty.

Our network team have updated us and this issue is currently in a resolved status. Please keep us up to speed with the performance of the Cloud and we will be ready to address any concerns you may have

"

From Steve_vzw

HEY EVERYBODY, OuR ISSUES HAVE BEEN RESOLVED, YAYYYYY!!!!!

(goes to check cloud data--OOPS! Something went wrong...same message for 3+ months)

WOW, VERIZON! YOU REALLY HIT THE BALL OUTTA THE PARK WITH THIS LATEST RESOLUTION!

0 Likes
Citrine7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hmm well no change here. Has it been 3 months? Going on 4? I've lost track.

Desktop access to Cloud but no access to anything but contacts and texts in App.

0 Likes
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tired of canned responses from customer support/service.  I know that information in the cloud had not been lost because I was able to actually access my information 1 time in the last 3 months.

I'm upset because I have no access to my information.

I've been told too many times that engineers are working hard to resolve the problem, but the problem is apparently the engineers.  I've been doing IT work for 15 years and the length of time to fix this resolution is bordeline incompetent. STRIKE THAT!  IT IS INCOMPETENT!

Verizon must be paying people that don't know what they are doing or Verizon is lying to its customers.  All the servers in the entire company could have been replaced by now.

I am beyond  being patient.  My anger and ire are up to the top right now.

I hate to vent but this is ridiculous customer service!

0 Likes