Re: No access to verizon cloud
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dear Verizon, you are not making any friends on this thread.  How about being straight with us and give us the truth.  I'm sure we could all handle the truth right now and maybe you may earn some respect back.

We're all  tired of the run around.

By the way please message me the way to contact corporate headquarters.

tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

What a bunch of incompetent fools...all you can do is sneer at them with contempt. 

0 Likes
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

I just posted in another thread. They told me the Cloud is restored. It's NOT. I believe all of my data is gone. VZ has been telling us the same thing for almost five weeks. They have already lost a number of folks and I will never store a single file on a VZ phone again... assuming I'm still with them. It's been sixteen years with VZ and they have tested me and failed me on this Cloud problem. I lost two contracts in business because I could not access the files on the VZ Cloud. All VZ does is tell me the same excuse all the time. In all my years online which is well over twenty five, I have never seen a bogus situation like this one. VZ should be ashamed at themselves and their... so-called vendor.

Citrine7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Today an update to Verizon Cloud app appeared in my Google Play Store update list. Interesting the release date says 2/8 but it was not there until today.

I updated, and now I can't even get to the home screen where at least my Contacts have shown backed up.

'Error Downloading Application Configuration' now which was the error I was receiving when it first went down umpteen weeks ago.

Are we moving BACKWARDS....?

I give up.

PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just updated my version from 16.5 to 17.1.  Still the same stuff. It actually backed up my contacts that I have put back in my phone but it will not update our upload to the cloud the rest of the information on my phone. This is not the same problem that I have been having because that is still ongoing with not being able to access info stored already on the cloud.

PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

And the cloud is still saying that my cloud is full at 5 gb but there is still no content showing!  Cmon Verizon at least communicate  with us. This is pathetic customer service.

MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

The date is now 3/3/17.  What a joke.  I just had an agent actually tell me to use iCloud instead.  Problem is all of my info is in Verizon land and is inaccessible.  Love it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PATH501, we really want to help and get this cloud issue resolved once and for all. Please check your private messages. I've sent you a message so we can work together more closely.

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Citrine7, we apologize for the issues you are experiencing with the Verizon Cloud app. Our intention is to move forward with our app and make the updates as smooth as possible.  Let's work together to make sure you are able to view all of your information. Our first step is to make sure you have gone through the content restore process: Menu icon > Content Restore > Check off desired content. If your content is displayed, we recommend using Wi-Fi (so you don't use your data) before tapping restore. Please keep us posted.

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARCHR55
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nope.

0 Likes