OOPs, something went wrong. I'm trying to access my files in Cloud and I keep getting this message. Help?
MagicArtist

I'm simply trying to access my backed up files from my computer. I keep getting this message. Help, please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: OOPs, something went wrong. I'm trying to access my files in Cloud and I keep getting this message. Help?
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

sorry to break it to you, but many of us here have been experiencing this issue since January 27th, with no resolution in sight.....we are approaching 3 months without cloud service and as I am near/at my limit of free cloud storage on the unlimited plan, I keep getting messages to buy more storage.

And Verizon wonders why they are hemorrhaging customers to Sprint and At&t when they product costs twice as much in a year and they can't even back up people's data properly.

As soon as/if I get access to my data, I am gone, too, and I've been a customer since 1999

0 Likes
Re: OOPs, something went wrong. I'm trying to access my files in Cloud and I keep getting this message. Help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MagicArtist, we're here to help you get this resolved. I've sent you a private message in your inbox. Please double-check your inbox and respond accordingly for further assistance.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes