Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Only a user administrator on tablet can access download and use cloud files? Really?
DOXIEDIGGER78ten

My LG gPad tablet  is set up to accommodate multiple users, however it has administrator status assigned to certain users and not others and from what I've figured out so far it seems as if only the  main user administrator is allowed to access the cloud, download files, and use the files, even after they are saved to the tablet. This seems pretty ridiculous. Someone please tell me there's a way to make it work... For everybody. Surely there is an easy way to allow all users set up on the tablet to at least access the files from the cloud that have been downloaded although I'd prefer for all of them to be able to sign into the cloud whenever they want toThx!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Only a user administrator on tablet can access download and use cloud files? Really?
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The point of administrator rights is to prevent others from deleting files you don't want deleted in the cloud. This type of security is not going to change.

You could set up a Google Drive account and let them access a shared folder on that drive.

0 Likes